Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: midvillesb on June 29, 2017, 10:47:21 PM

Title: Battery clamp
Post by: midvillesb on June 29, 2017, 10:47:21 PM
I'm on the lookout for a battery clamp and bolt if anyone has a spare knocking about - like the one in this photo:
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170629/ffacf8de20254faac795e0792e71e969.jpg)
Thanks for looking,
Mike
Title: Re: Battery clamp
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 30, 2017, 08:33:53 PM
Reckon I should have one of these Mike, all I have to do is find it  :o
Title: Re: Battery clamp
Post by: midvillesb on June 30, 2017, 09:58:14 PM
Cheers Dave :thumbup:
Title: Re: Battery clamp
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on July 01, 2017, 05:13:17 PM
Found one, pm me your new address  ;)
Title: Re: Battery clamp
Post by: midvillesb on July 01, 2017, 11:43:33 PM
Brill! I'll drop you a line as might be able to call in...