Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Gadge on June 04, 2017, 03:01:27 PM
-
Don't suppose anybody has one - new or used - mine seems to have burnt itself out. May consider a LHD one and perhaps try and make a good one out of the two
-
There was one on ebay a week or two ago, don't think it sold, may be worth sending a message to the seller.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-/192191426097?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=lG%252B8F2uygd0cs9g4GFZDpsouzQQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
-
Gadge if you can wait until Forza Italia, I should have a spare one you can have.
-
1976/126 you are a star ;) that would be awesome if you could :thumbup
FORZA is just up the road from me so I'm hoping it won't stop me from taking the 126
-
Just to let you know @1973/126 I fitted that motor and it works like a dream! It's even quitter than my old one so thank you very much my friend :thumbup