Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: sparrowvfr on March 04, 2017, 06:03:19 PM
-
Fiat 126 used 4 windscreen for sale collection only or you own courier for you risk,100 pounds each.Hudderfield West Yorkshire,call 07713245198
-
Are they new or used?
-
used
-
That means I have £300 sat in my garden ;)
-
Wow I have got £100 sitting in my shed and a brand new tinted one in my loft that must be gold dust :D
-
What's the story behind the tinted one, Rusty, and what colour is the tint?
It's not a green tint by any chance is it?
-
What's the story behind the tinted one, Rusty, and what colour is the tint?
It's not a green tint by any chance is it?
That nice green tint across the top of the screen :)
-
I think those prices have come down now we've come clean about our stashes of screens...ditto that £300 one top tinted too :$
-
I also have £200 sat in my garden also!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I've a few hundred quid in the unit too then! :D
-
has anyone got any vinyl pvc seats? and door cards?