Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: 124cso on March 02, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

Title: Dellorto carburettors anyone ?
Post by: 124cso on March 02, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
I have just bought myself a spare engine / re-builder project and it is spread around in a number of fruit boxes, just as I collected it.
One thing that is of interest is that it comes with a Dellorto FRG28 carby  which certainly looks similar to the standard carb and fits up just the same. I have not come across one before and all my 126 books refer to Webbers and the Polish made Licenced copy.
 It is a single throat 28mm so certainly matches the stock equipment but am wondering if it is stock Fiat factory variant or has someone fitted it later ? Also does anyone know if the standard carby kits on offer {gaskets and jets etc} are compatible with the internals ? { if it was built to a Fiat specification }.
Title: Re: Dellorto carburettors anyone ?
Post by: GTMaster on March 03, 2017, 06:42:16 AM
Have a look at this forum article:

http://fiat500club.org.uk/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6772
Title: Re: Dellorto carburettors anyone ?
Post by: DEYAN IYI on March 03, 2017, 08:37:19 AM
I got a picture of the original diagram, so will not forget to post it here, once I come across it in the bunch.