Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: DERVbus on February 23, 2017, 09:38:52 PM

Title: IMPORTING
Post by: DERVbus on February 23, 2017, 09:38:52 PM
Hi guys thanks for creating this good group

I did search but there isn't much on importing laws/from poland.
I do have a 126 my father and me are planing to get it up to Scotland this year! Could someone tell me what documents I should gather?  The car is in very good condition so mot ain't a problem. What parts will I need to swap to make it uk legal?  Is it just the headlamps?
Thanks
Title: Re: IMPORTING
Post by: Pete126 on February 23, 2017, 11:10:25 PM
 :welcome  To the forum, The only thing I'd do for and MOT is to stick black tape over the part of the headlight that produces the R/H kick up. If you look at the front of the LHD headlight there is a triangle from the centre to the RHS if you cover this, the headlight beam is flat and should pass the MOT unless you can find some new RHD headlights ;D
Title: Re: IMPORTING
Post by: Jake.Pidduck on February 24, 2017, 05:50:43 AM
Apparently you have to swap over the fog light and reverse light too
Title: Re: IMPORTING
Post by: Yoshimisumi on February 26, 2017, 06:41:40 AM
I had to fit rear seat belts in mine as well but the points were already there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk