Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Kent126 on February 09, 2017, 07:38:56 AM

Title: Checking in
Post by: Kent126 on February 09, 2017, 07:38:56 AM
Hey guys and girls,
     Just checking in to see how everyone is? Been a while since I've been on here. I moved from Kent to Dorset a few months ago so have been rather busy.

Got the time off for retro rides this year so I'll be there and hoping to make a couple of other shows as well.

Hope your all well.
Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Checking in
Post by: Xylaquin on February 09, 2017, 09:03:17 AM
Should we know call you Dorset126, or the artist formally known as Kent?
Title: Re: Checking in
Post by: Kent126 on February 10, 2017, 07:59:14 AM
Ha ha I should actually get it changed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk