Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Tennessee126p on September 17, 2016, 05:16:21 AM
-
New to the forum. Just got a 1990 126p imported from Poland. Both of the front FSM mudflaps were damaged by tire blowouts on the way home and the little plug cap for the bumper mount on the side fender is missing. Im in the U.S. and having a hard time finding these
Thanks
Wade
-
Hi can you send a picture of the mount? I didn't know they had a plug cap
-
Here is a pic
-
Dont necessarily need new parts. Used ones would be fine. All the parts sources Ive checked dont show either parts
-
Ahh I see. I've never actually seen one of those before - not sure if it's a genuine fiat part. I bet if you measured the hole you could buy two individual plugs instead from a trim specialist
-
They should be factory. Ive seen many Polski Fiats with the same setups. Was just hoping someone had a wrecked parts car I could get the mudflaps and plugs from. These cars are pretty rare in the states and Im trying to preserve it as much as possible
-
Found some mud flaps. Still no luck on the little plug yet though