Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: ali cowan on August 28, 2016, 03:43:34 PM
-
Hi guys, just bought a new toy, blitz buggy with 126 engine. Need a new starter motor. Anyone on here got one for sale or can you point me in the right direction? Many thanks for your help
-
I ordered mine a few weeks ago at Fiat Van der Laan in the Netherlands. Works good.
-
Hi Ali, if your starter is not busted the often a good clean and a new set of brushes will give them a new lease of life. Is it a pull start or solenoid type? I may have a spare one?
-
Solenoid type and I reckon pretty much gone. Multimeter showing direct short between both spade terminal and earth and main battery connection and earth.
-
Thanks Frigorious, just checked out Van der Laan. 130 euros. Seems reasonable and they have a good stock of other bits. Can see me spending a bit of cash there.