Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Early126 on August 13, 2016, 09:45:35 PM

Title: 650cc aircooled engine ign coil
Post by: Early126 on August 13, 2016, 09:45:35 PM
I'm after a twin outlet coil, anyone got a spare to sell ?
Title: Re: 650cc aircooled engine ign coil
Post by: drcdb15 on August 14, 2016, 03:05:38 PM
I have one which iirc fits this diagram. It's new old stock from Nathan ... umm... can't recall his family name, but he ran Fiat500UK or some such and you may recall offered about half a dozen recon a/c engines on  here about a year ago... gosh, sorry my memory's so bad, but it'll come back to me when I have my tablets  :P

Anyway, I got his last clutch of coils so if this is the type you want let me know and I'll dig out the details and let you know the price.

Title: Re: 650cc aircooled engine ign coil
Post by: drcdb15 on August 14, 2016, 03:24:00 PM
Ah, here we are:

http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=9723.msg72135#msg72135
Title: Re: 650cc aircooled engine ign coil
Post by: Early126 on August 14, 2016, 06:51:31 PM
Just found one and bought on ebay. Fingers crossed.