Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: danthemanic on July 16, 2016, 07:30:06 PM

Title: About to buy a full carpet set
Post by: danthemanic on July 16, 2016, 07:30:06 PM
Hi All,

Anyone got any words of advice before a splash out on this?;

http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/284/floor-carpet-black-a-quality (http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/284/floor-carpet-black-a-quality)

I'm on a LHD, so that's not an issue.  I didn't realise just how close the 500/126 were related until I saw this.  Are the layouts of the floor pan that close that carpets are interchangeable?

Thanks
Dan
Title: Re: About to buy a full carpet set
Post by: Gadge on July 16, 2016, 10:02:58 PM
Yes mine has a 500 carpet fitted. It's not quite 100% more like 95%. I needed to cut a few slits here and there but basically it fits :thumbup
Title: Re: About to buy a full carpet set
Post by: danthemanic on July 16, 2016, 10:33:09 PM
Cheers Gadge :D