Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: cider on July 05, 2016, 09:57:18 PM

Title: heater switch/valve
Post by: cider on July 05, 2016, 09:57:18 PM
Hi
Has any one got a heater valve for a 126 bis please,mine is stuck on :(  not good for this weather

Cheers
Pete
Title: Re: heater switch/valve
Post by: stuey on July 05, 2016, 10:36:30 PM
I'll have a look through my pile tomorrow I thin I have one and I won't need it
Title: Re: heater switch/valve
Post by: cider on July 07, 2016, 10:58:21 AM
Ideal  cheers
Title: Re: heater switch/valve
Post by: dadandlad on July 07, 2016, 09:19:08 PM
I have one if Stuey cannot find one
Title: Re: heater switch/valve
Post by: cider on July 27, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
I have one if Stuey cannot find one
Hi Mark
Is the valve still available please
Thank you
Pete