Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: jonboy on June 05, 2016, 06:06:39 PM

Title: Full LHD 126 interior 1980 aircooled
Post by: jonboy on June 05, 2016, 06:06:39 PM
Hi, I have a full interior black vinyl/carpets , dash ,door cards,basically the whole interior in above average condition also complete set of glass with rubbers (excluding front screen) 4 x powder coated 12" wheels (tyres shot due to standing ) offers on all I need space message me I might have something you require.
Collect from nr Saffron Walden Essex. CB113XR.
Thanks
Jon.
Title: Re: Full LHD 126 interior 1980 aircooled
Post by: derekscoopers on June 07, 2016, 08:18:51 AM
pm sent Jon
Title: Re: Full LHD 126 interior 1980 aircooled
Post by: derekscoopers on June 07, 2016, 08:38:42 PM
Jon

tried to pm you

what are you looking for the interior, dont really need front seats but will take all if price is right  ;D

Derek