Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Early126 on May 27, 2016, 02:36:35 PM

Title: Cylinder head nut washers
Post by: Early126 on May 27, 2016, 02:36:35 PM
I'm after a couple of thrust washers for the head bolts. Anyone have spare they can post me ? Ta.
Title: Re: Cylinder head nut washers
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on May 27, 2016, 04:32:37 PM
Yes I have a few of those plus some of the dome nuts that normally sit inside the rocker cover but put a nice finish on those two exposed studs either side of the carb.  :)
Title: Re: Cylinder head nut washers
Post by: Early126 on May 27, 2016, 08:14:13 PM
Ill have 4 washers if you have them please? How much ££
ta
Title: Re: Cylinder head nut washers
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on May 28, 2016, 05:54:43 PM
Even though I am pretty much shameless  ;D
I could not bring myself to charging you for 4 washers in your hour of need even if they are special ones. PM me your address and I will put them in the post  :)
Title: Re: Cylinder head nut washers
Post by: Early126 on June 01, 2016, 10:10:53 AM
Ace thank you !

2 Brooks Row
Leafield
OX29 9QW

 8)
Title: Re: Cylinder head nut washers
Post by: Early126 on June 04, 2016, 12:00:51 AM
Thank you so much for these. They got intercepted by the boss who thought it strange that Mr early should get post to our house but hey what does she know?
Cheers !