Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Gingerbunts on May 19, 2016, 08:03:37 PM

Title: Shot Front Quarters :0(
Post by: Gingerbunts on May 19, 2016, 08:03:37 PM
 I am currently getting my 1986 Fiat 126 resprayed. On taking the front quarter windows out is is quite obvious they're not going back in! They're rusted and corroded.

I've been looking on the internet for replacements but struggling, can anyone help - Is there anywhere we can buy them as a full assembly? If not does anyone know all the parts required and the best place to get them from? Part numbers would be awesome!

At the moment I'm concerned that I may have a crude form of air conditioning forced upon me!

Thank you
 :)
Title: Re: Shot Front Quarters :0(
Post by: dadandlad on May 19, 2016, 08:34:25 PM
I too had the same problem and the only place I could find them was Ricambio not cheap at £59 each, you only get the frame and have to swap the glass and rubber

http://www.ricambio.co.uk/69-fiat/72-classic-fiat-126-parts/165-windows--seals/3049-n-s-left-hand-black-quarter-light-frame--fiat-126