Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: wsmitwil on May 16, 2016, 06:03:59 PM

Title: LOUD pulsing noise
Post by: wsmitwil on May 16, 2016, 06:03:59 PM

Hi everyone me again, some good news the BIS passed its mot :P

Little problem, it's got a very loud pulsing woring noise in the car is this because it's got disk brakes fitted or am I looking at new wheel bearings, I've checked around the wheels and nothing is catching, I've fitted oz racing alloys to the car because the 13" steel wheels don't fit the callipers

Any help
Title: Re: LOUD pulsing noise
Post by: 126blackbird on May 16, 2016, 06:54:08 PM
That's you heart pounding with excitement....................................LOL
Title: Re: LOUD pulsing noise
Post by: wsmitwil on May 17, 2016, 07:04:30 AM

I wonderd why it was so loud, :lol:
Title: Re: LOUD pulsing noise
Post by: Da Londo on May 17, 2016, 10:59:15 AM
Couldn't hurt to replace the bearings.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: LOUD pulsing noise
Post by: Pete126 on May 17, 2016, 06:35:23 PM
If there is any rust on the disc rotors that would cause a similar sound ;)