Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: crazyphill on May 11, 2016, 01:55:06 PM

Title: Front seat removal???
Post by: crazyphill on May 11, 2016, 01:55:06 PM
Hi all, I have just picked up a lhd 126. I'm unsure of the year as there is no polish plates or documents . It has a coil pack so I'm assuming it's a polish built model.
Anyway, the floor needs welding so I went to remove the front seat runners but can't see any bolts? Am I being completely thick or what?
Please help (and be kind)
Many thanks
Phill
Title: Re: Front seat removal???
Post by: Pete126 on May 11, 2016, 06:41:39 PM
The runners are spot welded on to the floor ;D
Title: Re: Front seat removal???
Post by: Da Londo on May 12, 2016, 09:59:29 AM
Just slide the seats of the runners

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Front seat removal???
Post by: crazyphill on May 12, 2016, 04:06:31 PM
Thanks guys. So if I slide the seats out will the carpet come past the runners?
Title: Re: Front seat removal???
Post by: Da Londo on May 13, 2016, 09:41:51 AM
Yes, there are cut outs in the carpet for the runners

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk