Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Mario on May 07, 2016, 09:01:27 PM

Title: Fiat 126 - Air Cooled 1988 and 1999
Post by: Mario on May 07, 2016, 09:01:27 PM
I have for sell two Fiats 126.
A lot of photos at the bottom
The cars are in the UK in Northampton

Blue - 1988, 14kkm mileage, price £2300
Green 1999, 30kkm milage, price £1995

Fiats is in perfect condition, looks like new,  very rare with no rust and low milage!
Paint work is original in perfect condition!
Fully original and free from corrosion in all.
They garaged from the new and not ridden in the winter and the rain.
Engine, gearbox, brakes all works great in both cars

If you are looking for a really perfect the Fiat 126 and do not want to waste more time,
this is for you. Such a nice models rarely appear on sale, I know because I am a big fan of Fiat 126.

Great, collectible investment, the value of these cars still growing,
and in such good condition has not much.
Cars have a Polish plate EU, registration in the UK is very quick and simple,
the cost is £55 DVLA + £30 MOT
I have Polish logbook and all other documents
I can arrange delivery

(http://templates.pl/f126/1.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/2.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/3.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/4.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/5.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/6.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/7.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/8.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/9.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/10.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/11.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/12.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/13.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/14.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/15.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/16.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/17.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/18.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/19.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/20.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/21.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/22.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/23.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/24.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/25.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/26.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/27.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/28.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/29.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/30.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/31.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/32.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/33.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/34.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/35.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/36.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/37.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/38.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/39.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/40.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/41.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/42.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/43.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/44.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/45.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/46.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/47.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/48.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/48.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/50.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/51.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/52.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/53.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/54.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/55.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/56.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/57.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/58.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/59.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/60.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/61.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/62.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/63.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/64.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/65.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/66.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/67.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/68.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/69.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/70.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/71.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/72.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/73.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/74.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/75.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/76.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/77.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/78.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/79.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/80.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/81.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/82.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/83.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/84.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/85.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/86.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/87.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/88.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/89.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/90.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/91.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/92.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/93.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/94.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/95.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/96.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/97.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/98.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/99.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/100.jpg)

(http://templates.pl/f126/201.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/202.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/203.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/204.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/205.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/206.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/207.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/208.jpg)
(http://templates.pl/f126/209.jpg)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 - Air Cooled 1988 and 1999
Post by: max on May 11, 2016, 01:38:37 PM
Hi Mario,

Nice cars looking cars.

I reckon you should get them properly registered in the UK and MOTed, if its only £85. It would make them much more attractive to sell in the UK. Having to go through the import process myself would put me off.

I don't actually need one, I've already got an imported 126ELX.

Max