Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: puck304 on April 17, 2016, 09:48:32 PM

Title: SPARES FOR SALE
Post by: puck304 on April 17, 2016, 09:48:32 PM
Due to clear-out and unlikeness of getting another 126 anytime soon and my wife's unreasonableness, I have an array of bits; namely:

1x blue bonnet = £40
1 red drivers door = £30
2 front wings (new old stock), left and right £50.00 for the pair
4 wheels with tyres = £15 each
2 wheels = £15 the pair
1 tyre = £15
Title: Re: SPARES FOR SALE
Post by: NathanMcM on April 20, 2016, 01:20:36 AM
Interested in the "4 wheels with tyres = £15 each".
Any pictures? and would you deliver to Northern Ireland?
Title: Re: SPARES FOR SALE
Post by: puck304 on April 20, 2016, 10:14:39 AM
Hi Nathan, I'll sort some pics if you can give me an email to send to. Don't know how much it would cost, but I don't see why not.
Title: Re: SPARES FOR SALE
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 20, 2016, 10:05:26 PM
Hi, could you email me some pictures of the wings please to [email protected]


Chris
Title: Re: SPARES FOR SALE
Post by: NathanMcM on April 21, 2016, 12:14:25 AM
Hi Nathan, I'll sort some pics if you can give me an email to send to. Don't know how much it would cost, but I don't see why not.

My email is [email protected]

cheers