Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Iansmi1972 on April 04, 2016, 01:55:33 PM

Title: Help please
Post by: Iansmi1972 on April 04, 2016, 01:55:33 PM
Hi can anyone let me know if you need to fit spacers with 13 inch alloy wheels for the 126?

Thanks
Title: Re: Help please
Post by: 1973/126 on April 04, 2016, 02:13:39 PM
 You normally don`t need spacers, but it all depends on the width and offset of the alloys.
 Have you got any more details of the alloys you want to fit?
 
Title: Re: Help please
Post by: Iansmi1972 on April 04, 2016, 02:23:16 PM
Hi apologies yes they are 13 inch 4-98's. Doing a full restoration and unsure if I need them or not
Title: Re: Help please
Post by: thepuddlejumper on April 04, 2016, 03:26:01 PM
Hi I've used cinq and punto alloys on my 126 with no real issues. I had a slight rubbing issue on the inner wing at the bump for the battery, a bit of gentle massage did the trick, this was with 175x50x14 tyres on the  punto wheels. Hope this helps.

Ralph