Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Kent126 on April 04, 2016, 12:39:12 PM
-
Probably rarer than hens teeth nowadays, but does anyone know where I can get a set of locking wheel bolts that would fit the series 1 126? Or does anyone have a set kicking about their garage or shed that they no longer need? I think I have the original locking key somewhere but unfortunately the original bolts were so badly rounded and rusted that they had to be cast.
They would need to be M10 size, and fit the original and borrani wheels.
Searched the net but can't find any.
Tom
-
do you know the thread pitch?
-
If it's what I'm thinking I got some from Franco, pricey dicey, but very nicely. ;D
-
I found some for my car on ebay, just by typing in the thread size and pitch.
Mine's an ELX though so don't know if it has different bolts