Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: dombooth on March 23, 2016, 12:27:30 PM

Title: ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham 19th June 2016
Post by: dombooth on March 23, 2016, 12:27:30 PM
The UK has been crying out for a new Italian motor show for some time now, and we’re proud to announce that those cries have finally been answered!

On the 19th of June at the renowned MFN Club near Nottingham, you’re invited to come and see the best that the UK’s Italian car clubs have to offer.

It’s not going to be just about looking at the cars though; there’ll also be a mobile rolling road in attendance, live music pumping through a stonking 2kW sound system, a show n’ shine competition, a bungee run, traders galore and of course, food and drinks at SENSIBLE prices!

Brought to you by the FIAT Forum events team, we have years of show experience between us and know exactly how a show should be run – you won’t be disappointed!
Tickets: www.forzalive.co.uk (EARLY BIRD ARE LIMITED!)
Club stands email: [email protected]
Title: Re: ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham 19th June 2016
Post by: dombooth on March 30, 2016, 01:38:07 PM
Anyone got their tickets yet?
Title: Re: ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham 19th June 2016
Post by: Gadge on March 30, 2016, 04:42:34 PM
This show is a MUST if you love fiats  :D  unfortunately I can't go as I'm on holiday but I If this show goes well next year (and every year thereafter ;D) it'll just get bigger and better  ;) so dust off your 126's and dig out the WD40 guys  :P
Title: Re: ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham 19th June 2016
Post by: 1973/126 on May 31, 2016, 09:45:03 AM
 Any of you up North guys planning to go this show?
 I`m very tempted, but it`s over a three hour drive for us.

 BTW would they be able to do a rolling road test on a 126? ;D
Title: Re: ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham 19th June 2016
Post by: dombooth on May 31, 2016, 11:52:25 PM
Any of you up North guys planning to go this show?
 I`m very tempted, but it`s over a three hour drive for us.

 BTW would they be able to do a rolling road test on a 126? ;D

I am, but my BIS is mid resto so won't be there.

It's 2WD so I don't see why not! :D

Dom
Title: Re: ForzaLIVE! - Nottingham 19th June 2016
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 01, 2016, 07:41:13 PM
Tempted, Ladislav, might be an opportunity for a 'special' picture, depending on which car you are in? Got a couple of problems to sort first so will let you know if we can make it...