Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: mintex on March 10, 2016, 08:26:07 PM

Title: Spotted in rome
Post by: mintex on March 10, 2016, 08:26:07 PM
A mate of mine spotted this poor looking fiat near rome, looks like it's sat in the same spot for years

(http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/suzuki998/Fiat%20126/FB_IMG_1457178408324_zpsfx9lclr4.jpg)
Title: Re: Spotted in rome
Post by: Gadge on March 10, 2016, 08:41:17 PM
Blimey! It's dissolving! Give it a few years and it'll just be 4 tyres lying on the ground :D
Title: Re: Spotted in rome
Post by: drcdb15 on March 10, 2016, 10:49:30 PM
Blimey! It's dissolving!
Oh I don't know...  given that he conditions are so bad that even the ROOF is going (never seen that before on ANY car!) I think the rest of the bodywork is holding up pretty well...   just needs a bit of cutting back, and smoothing off with filler ...   :P
Title: Re: Spotted in rome
Post by: Xylaquin on March 11, 2016, 08:11:09 PM
oh I dunno, driver's door seems fine  :P