Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Kent126 on February 23, 2016, 01:25:20 PM

Title: Practical Classics Restoration & Classic Car Show, NEC 5th - 6th March 2016
Post by: Kent126 on February 23, 2016, 01:25:20 PM
Is anyone on here going up to the NEC on Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th for the Practical classics restoration show?

Me and a work colleague are going on the Saturday if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee at the show?

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/thomasrenshaw/IMG_8507_zpsycw4yosb.png) (http://s152.photobucket.com/user/thomasrenshaw/media/IMG_8507_zpsycw4yosb.png.html)

Tom
Title: Re: Practical Classics Restoration & Classic Car Show, NEC 5th - 6th March 2016
Post by: dombooth on February 23, 2016, 02:49:31 PM
Hey Tom,

Yep I'll be there with my 126 on the Fiat stand all weekend, come say hello :)

Dom
Title: Re: Practical Classics Restoration & Classic Car Show, NEC 5th - 6th March 2016
Post by: Kent126 on February 23, 2016, 04:53:21 PM
Ah wicked! Will do!  ;D

I'm hoping i'll be with another forum member now too also!

Tom
Title: Re: Practical Classics Restoration & Classic Car Show, NEC 5th - 6th March 2016
Post by: Gadge on February 25, 2016, 02:20:32 PM
I'll be there on Sunday :thumbup
Title: Re: Practical Classics Restoration & Classic Car Show, NEC 5th - 6th March 2016
Post by: Kent126 on March 05, 2016, 06:51:43 PM
Great to catch up with Dom today and see his work in progress. I think I just missed Gadge.  :$

Interesting show, picked up some cool items from the auto jumble.

Tom