Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Amateb8 on February 20, 2016, 12:47:23 AM

Title: 1961 Fiat 600D - 13 inch rims
Post by: Amateb8 on February 20, 2016, 12:47:23 AM
Okay, this isn't a 126 query. I'd like to install 13 inch rims on my 600D, but do not want the hassle of flaring the arches/wings. Is this possible? I read somewhere, Fiat 127 or 850 rims with low profile tires would fit the car perfectly. Is that right? Will it affect the speedo reading?

Title: Re: 1961 Fiat 600D - 13 inch rims
Post by: Joe Webb on March 02, 2016, 12:19:02 AM
Oops sorry just noticed this is about fiat 600!  :$
Title: Re: 1961 Fiat 600D - 13 inch rims
Post by: 124cso on March 19, 2016, 12:35:36 AM
Weren't 600s already on 13' rims ? When i bought my Gardineria, i found it had 1x 13" wheel in it. I assumed it had got swapped from the seller's stock as he had a couple of 600s ?
Title: Re: 1961 Fiat 600D - 13 inch rims
Post by: Amateb8 on March 23, 2016, 10:41:58 AM
I think the 850 had 13 inch rims - not sure. I thought it did as well. But on research, the Fiat 600D/E has standard 12 inch rims with 145/80R12.
Title: Re: 1961 Fiat 600D - 13 inch rims
Post by: stuey on March 23, 2016, 02:35:45 PM
give this a go you can input your current wheel Tyre specs and your proposed ones and it gives a visual representation of the difference...

http://www.willtheyfit.com/