Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Pete126 on January 28, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Title: Can anyone help
Post by: Pete126 on January 28, 2016, 07:22:30 PM
Got this message in my inbox today

Hi there


I have been offered a Fiat 126 convertible Topolino . The VIN number is ZFA126A0003039407. The registration number is E31 NEH.
Could you advise me if this is a genuine convertible or if not were they all converted and if so who should have done the conversion. I think it may have been converted by West Coast Engineering in Southport.


Thank you very much for your time


Jonathan


Can anyone help Jonathan with information?
Title: Re: Can anyone help
Post by: bis13 on March 08, 2016, 02:31:08 PM
All convertibles were done by independent garages/dealers in the UK one dealership in Southend did some which were still floating around in the early 2000s.
Some look good others not so good.. then of course you have bosmal..

Yes I am still alive....
Title: Re: Can anyone help
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on March 08, 2016, 04:32:08 PM
Quote from: bis13

Yes I am still alive....
[/quote

Oh my word , I am sure that I will not be the only one who is happy to see you back in the room  :)
Title: Re: Can anyone help
Post by: Pete126 on March 08, 2016, 06:53:20 PM
Hi Mick, good to here your still alive and kicking ;D