Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Scratchski on January 11, 2016, 11:42:51 PM

Title: 98 126p
Post by: Scratchski on January 11, 2016, 11:42:51 PM
 Have to look at selling my wee Kasia  :( would of course prefer her to go to an enthusiast. 98 126p, lot of new metal put in during a rebuild about 3 years ago (have pics here somewhere,  will try and post), including an engine rebuild, and finished off in Kawasaki candy red. Agreed value with insurance company was £2500 but know better than to ask for that. Few chips here and there as she has been out and about showing off but generally still shiny :) bring a van or big boot as theres a few boxes worth of parts too. Looking £2000

Well, an hour later and I've given up trying to add photos,  they're all over permitted size and I can't figure out how to resize them on this tablet, technology's great ain't it

Will try again tomorrow...
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 12, 2016, 04:37:56 PM
Sorry to hear about you selling, if you want to email them to me I will upload them for you :)

[email protected]

Good luck with the sale, hope you dont regret it too much!

Chris
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: DeVilleChris on February 15, 2016, 06:29:52 PM
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1698/24681550229_78e8abe010_z.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/DB2oZt)Scratch's Car (https://flic.kr/p/DB2oZt) by Chris Hutton (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/), on Flickr

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1494/25022832976_281f0a3a60_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/E8bysL)Scratch's Car (https://flic.kr/p/E8bysL) by Chris Hutton (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/), on Flickr

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1605/25022833066_1ba09413ae_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/E8byuj)Scratch's Car (https://flic.kr/p/E8byuj) by Chris Hutton (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/), on Flickr

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1683/25049188945_d42dace9ae_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/EavDb2)Scratch's Car (https://flic./p/EavDb2) by Chris Hutton (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/), on Flickr

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1479/24753614170_55fa275b27_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/DHoK6d)Scratch's Car (https://flic.kr/p/DHoK6d) by Chris Hutton (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/), on Flickr

Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: Scratchski on February 26, 2016, 06:35:23 PM
Thanks Chris, I appreciate it  :D

Price drop for club members, £1750

http://tinyurl.com/zluyfcc
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: Scratchski on March 19, 2016, 06:33:27 PM
Ignore the link, had to delete it as you're only allowed 1 free ad at a time on there  :)

Still for sale
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C712852

If anyone's any thoughts or feedback I'd take on board. How's the price? Should I be thinking of eBay etc? Thanks guys  :D
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: max on March 25, 2016, 03:06:16 PM
Hi Scratchski

Have you had an much interest in anyone buying your 126p?

I've already got a LHD 126 ELX, so I'm not after it, but I'm just wondering if you had people interested in it, if I've ever need to sell mine.

Seems like a fair price, I paid under £2k for mine 3 years ago for a standard good condition car. Most of the other 126 on carandclassic.co.uk seem to be for sale for between £1500 and £3000, so price is about right. Looks really good in the great photos you have maybe because its located in Northern Island it is making it a bit harder to sell.

I'd say give eBay a try.
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: Scratchski on March 30, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Hi Max, had a little interest but not enough, yeah I think being here limits my potential buyers too, not in as big a rush now but still need to part with it as can't afford to get it insured again this year and it's too good to let sit. It's on Gumtree and Carandclassic just now but if no interest by this time next month it'll be on eBay
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: Amateb8 on March 31, 2016, 06:48:04 PM
Beautiful car. I love the colour. The Cinquecento alloys match the car brilliantly. The interior looks new. I really hope it goes to an enthusiast.
Title: Re: 98 126p
Post by: Scratchski on April 06, 2016, 08:49:03 PM
It did mate, being well cared for now  ;)

...missing it already  ;D