Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: BenNZ on January 08, 2016, 01:24:23 AM

Title: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: BenNZ on January 08, 2016, 01:24:23 AM
Does anyone know what's meant to go in this extra space in my toolkit? I assume this is the original correct kit for a 126, but I can't figure out what's missing and the outline on the inside of the case doesn't offer any clarification to me. (http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/07/d87655cc525a0b50f14223328236dbeb.jpg)(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/07/3fce914a2d0ad5fd93e79cef2528c2ea.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: Gadge on January 08, 2016, 06:12:41 AM
I don't think anything goes there. I think it's just there so when it's shut it touches the wheel nut wrench and helps keep it in place
Title: Re: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: ChrisRLewis on January 08, 2016, 10:38:16 AM
Looks like this space is supposed to be empty.
Title: Re: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: cider on January 08, 2016, 01:05:36 PM
Hi
I believe its a 8mmx10mm box wrench,Never used with the 126 but used on other models like the 124 etc
Title: Re: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: ChrisRLewis on January 08, 2016, 04:20:36 PM
cider you are correct ;)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpbXWbopfFo[/youtube]
Title: Re: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 08, 2016, 06:44:58 PM
That was actually a really useful video...thanks for sharing!  ;D
Title: Re: Tool kit mystery part
Post by: BenNZ on January 09, 2016, 10:43:21 AM
I found a new old stock kit for sale without the box wrench so it must have only been included on appropriate cars tool kits


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk