Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: mintex on January 06, 2016, 11:58:36 PM

Title: seats with headrests?
Post by: mintex on January 06, 2016, 11:58:36 PM
Anyone know if the 126 was fitted with seats with headrests after a certain year or was it an optional extra in any model?

I have a j reg bis and mine doesn't but i do fancy changing them for some that do.

Cheers 
Title: Re: seats with headrests?
Post by: Gadge on January 07, 2016, 09:59:18 AM
Far as I know it was a standard fitment after 91 I think? Strange that yours doesn't have them though?
Title: Re: seats with headrests?
Post by: Xylaquin on January 07, 2016, 03:59:32 PM
yeah, was there not legislation around that period that enforced it?
I prefer the seats without them though.
Title: Re: seats with headrests?
Post by: Bambino126 on January 07, 2016, 04:58:41 PM
I have a standard H reg 1990 Bis and it has them.
Title: Re: seats with headrests?
Post by: mintex on January 07, 2016, 06:05:01 PM
Ah ok cheers.

Wonder why mine doesn't have them then, wonder if they have been changed at some point?

I might keep my eye open for some then as i'd quite like them although i do like the way i can reach onto the back seat to get stuff with it not having any lol  :D