Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: skoda_norman on January 06, 2016, 07:53:48 PM

Title: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
Post by: skoda_norman on January 06, 2016, 07:53:48 PM
Evening.

My wife and I are visiting Poland next month. We will be flying to Krakow, and then spending the time at my parent's place near Sucha Beskidzka. I was going to hire a car, but I just wondered on the off chance, whether anyone knew of someone who hires out 126s? We both love 126s so this would be great. I know it is unlikely, but if you don't ask you don't get?

We're in Poland from the following dates: 18th February - 28th February.

Interested to hear any ideas or leads.
Title: Re: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 25, 2016, 11:25:18 AM
Shame no-one could help :(
Title: Re: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 25, 2016, 07:02:23 PM
Maybe the Maluch Cafe could help put you in touch with someone?
Title: Re: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
Post by: skoda_norman on January 27, 2016, 12:33:50 AM
I've hired a car with Enterprise now. :(