Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: DannyPancho on January 01, 2016, 02:58:27 PM

Title: Importing straight form the source
Post by: DannyPancho on January 01, 2016, 02:58:27 PM
What are your thoughts on importing a cheap 126 from Poland? Anyone done it? Cost of importing etc...  8) cheers
Title: Re: Importing straight form the source
Post by: Joe Webb on January 22, 2016, 12:46:45 PM
I didn't get mine directly from Poland but I had to do all the importation document stuff.

it's a pain in the arse as you have to do the NOVA thing by post so make sure you get the form sent to you before you start or you'll be sitting on your hands waiting for it to arrive.

It really was stressful but I'm so happy I did it. Feels good to bring another back onto the road.

Polish MOT standards are pretty lax though so if it does have one, it'll probably still need a load of work to get an MOT here.

I guess it would be a matter of driving to Poland with a trailer and picking one up. Sounds fun!
Title: Re: Importing straight form the source
Post by: Kent126 on April 03, 2016, 09:48:29 PM
Italy would be easier, closer and the cars are better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.