Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: poxxxy on December 24, 2015, 02:33:55 PM

Title: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: poxxxy on December 24, 2015, 02:33:55 PM
Ok... I have a few things i've been holding onto but don't really need right now that I bought for the 126. I have the following available:
Boxed New Rear Fog Light (Polish made). £5 + P&P.
Boxed New Reverse Light (Polish made). £5 + P&P.
Bagged New Rear Number Plate bulb holder. £4 +P+P.
Brand new but no longer in original box Fiat 126 BIS water junction on the top of the engine. - £20 + P&P - sold to gadge
Brand new copper head gasket from Piotrek Krzyśków £20 inc shipping. - sold to 126blackbird
Driveshaft rubber boots and inner seals brand new. £20 inc shipping. - sold to Chris Hutton
Used Fiat 126 BIS engine lid £10 + shipping.
Marelli contact and points - unused but open boxed. - £4 inc shipping. - Sold to calumcosse
I do still have an engine lying around which I believe at least has good pistons/crank etc in there and was removed from a running car. I was planning on playing with in in the nearish future as I finally have somewhere I can start to fabricate the turbo manifold up but if anyone wants it £70 and you can take it away.
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: 126blackbird on December 28, 2015, 11:47:51 AM
Hi, I may be interested in some of the parts you have for sale, what is you location.
 
 Graham
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: poxxxy on December 28, 2015, 02:12:57 PM
Hi Graham, its Lee that mailed you the other day about the blackbird project. I am near J12 of the M6. The driveshaft inner/outer boots i've promised to Chris. Everything else is still currently available.
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: poxxxy on December 31, 2015, 09:38:18 PM
Just to update... I have sold the carburettor to Daniel Ligeza, and the driveshaft bits to Chris :). Due to be picked up Saturday by everyones favourite my hermes for cheapness!

Looks like I may be breaking the engine...

I think I have sold a couple of my remaining BIS wheels that I was holding onto as a souvenir and also the alternator from the engine to someone localish in Birmingham who has a project almost back on the road. so there will most likely be pistons/cylinder head/block/crank/inlet/dizzy etc available if anyone is interested.
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: Elson on January 03, 2016, 12:28:48 PM
Radiator??
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: dadandlad on January 03, 2016, 04:45:52 PM
I may have a spare radiator for a Bis just need to look in garage to confirm
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: poxxxy on January 08, 2016, 01:11:04 AM
So I sold the wheels I had left over, I sold the copper head gasket, the points... I have remaining:

Brand New Bis Top Water Junction - sold to gadge
BIS Engine Cover (Rear boot floor) - £10 + p+p
New Rear Reverse Light and Fog Lights -  £4 each + p&p
Air Filter housing top £5 + p&p
Numerous Corteco engine seals, cam cover gasket, oil filter cap seal, inlet manifold gasket, some gearbox gaskets, orings. - sold to gadge
A bag of plastic capped screws for the light lens's to housings (the ones that break when you try to undo them). They are all clear plastic coloured. - sold to gadge
New Rear Number Plate bulb holder and harness.
Weber 32 ICEV carburettor.
Bis Engine with flywheel. - Pending collection Wednesday from calumcosse
Bis Starter Motor. - tried to fire it up today and doesn't seem to want to go but not sure on the connections exactly... - £10 + p&p
Bis inlet manifold. = £10 inc p&p

It would be nice to cut it down a little more if anyone is after anything :).
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 08, 2016, 06:25:05 PM
Recieved mine thanks! :)
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: Gadge on January 10, 2016, 09:18:48 AM
PM sent :)
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: poxxxy on January 10, 2016, 01:12:01 PM
Replied
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: poxxxy on January 10, 2016, 08:43:45 PM
So i'm left with just the boot/engine lid cover... some lights and an air filter housing top, a weber carb that would need some modding to fit perhaps an aircooled, and a seemingly knackered starter motor. Any takers? :).
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: dadandlad on January 10, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
Hi
Is the carb the single barrel version
Title: Re: Few bits to clear up left over from the BIS
Post by: Gadge on January 26, 2016, 01:05:02 PM
Completely forgot to reply - thanks for the bits :thumbup they arrived safe and sound :)