Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: BenNZ on December 19, 2015, 09:21:12 AM

Title: Damn girl that's a nice rack!
Post by: BenNZ on December 19, 2015, 09:21:12 AM
I've been working on the restoration of this old roof rack on and off for a couple of weeks and just got it on the car today, I was gonna do the whole lot in polished stainless but couldn't get the rust stain out of the brackets or crossbars so sprayed them blue, I couldn't be bothered getting the paint matched but the rattle can I bought was a pretty close match! [emoji1]

First outing with the rack on was a paintball club game, it fits my footlocker of guns perfectly. Didn't want to stink out the car so I threw my boots up there too on the way home.

Who else has a sexy rack? Show me your rack [emoji6](http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/19/a71686bc368be1e67d23adbf2bac337c.jpg)(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/19/13f7412d81efed918e3f256e14fdcb14.jpg)(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/19/7c6c307cadebc1a43af8027b9b3ef2d7.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Damn girl that's a nice rack!
Post by: Gadge on December 19, 2015, 09:41:39 AM
Great work :thumbup ........ Now get some oil drums on there  :P
Title: Re: Damn girl that's a nice rack!
Post by: BenNZ on December 19, 2015, 10:45:27 AM
Might go check out my local auction house for some old Skis, steamer trunk or a flagon case. I also want to get an oldschool spotlight on the rack