Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: 126blackbird on December 09, 2015, 03:45:55 PM

Title: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: 126blackbird on December 09, 2015, 03:45:55 PM
 I started this project sometime ago but since retiring my interest has turned to touring in my motorhome.
 It's a space framed shell with a full cage and door bars, it has a Honda Blackbird engine fitted which has a Tony Law manifold 4-2-1, this bring the exhaust out to the side. It has a chain drive to the diff, drive shafts to the rear hubs which are fitted to swing arms, these are rose jointed and fully adjustable, it's fitted with coil over shocks and an anti roll bar. The front end has fully adjustable wishbones which will also take coil over shocks. Disc brakes all round, vented on the front, and a bias pedal box. Most of the fabrication work was carried out by Z-Cars. It comes with new Compomotive 13 x 7 alloy wheels and new 175-50-13 tires. There are numerous other parts, new radiator, oil cooler, petrol tank, front and rear brake calipers, seats and much more. It's cost me well over £7,000 which I know I'm never going to get back.
 I don't know how to put pictures on here so if anyone is interested send me you Email address and I'll send you some
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: Club1n on December 09, 2015, 03:53:05 PM
Your inbox is full, but if you could send some photos over to me @ [email protected] that'd be great, thanks.:)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: Pete126 on December 10, 2015, 06:39:30 PM
(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/P1030617%20Large.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/P1030610%20Large.jpg)
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: markymarc on December 17, 2015, 11:29:57 AM
So........what is left to do?
So.......how much?

mark.
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: markymarc on December 24, 2015, 02:27:02 PM
Send me your number Graham, so I can pop over and have a look?
Cheers
Mark.
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: poxxxy on December 24, 2015, 02:28:43 PM
I'm interested :)
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: poxxxy on December 24, 2015, 02:30:22 PM
You're inbox is full :(.
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: Amateb8 on December 25, 2015, 03:50:25 PM
Hi Graham,
I see the red Fiat Bis I sold you. Have you done anything to it?

Kind regards,
Angelo
Title: Re: Selling my Bis project fitted with Honda Blackbird engine
Post by: 126blackbird on December 28, 2015, 11:41:56 AM
Hi Angelo, good to hear from you.
 I've done a few things to it, the rear swing arms have been removed and I need to pick those new ones up from you soon as possible. I've bought a few new parts that were missing including a petrol tank. I must get started on it again. Are you going to the meal at St Albans on Jan 29th.
 Hope all is OK with you.

 Graham