Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Piotross on December 07, 2015, 09:56:30 PM
-
I have to offer a lot of new polishing pastes and new original polishing pads from 3M.
All products are new, original and I would like to offer them in better price that in UK.
3M Perfect-it III Fast Cut Plus Compound (50417) (Green) is a new product in the already popular 3m range. Designed to remove heavy swirl marks and scratches from paintwork in preparation for final finish polishing.
3M Perfect-it II Final Compound (09375) (black) is a professional product perfect for use on any fresh automotive paint to help remove blend lines and fine sanding scratches. Is great for restoring oxidised paint to a high lustre finish and idea for use on Gelcoats.
I also got new pads for these pastes. Black and green pads.
The price for one piece of polishing paste is 20£
The price for one of polishing pads is 6£
(http://iv.pl/images/79464067221610691043_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=79464067221610691043.jpg) (http://iv.pl/images/55782470673902149366_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=55782470673902149366.jpg) (http://iv.pl/images/49613141271616211208_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=49613141271616211208.jpg) (http://iv.pl/images/68191352407023833987_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=68191352407023833987.jpg) (http://iv.pl/images/91712818938057911130_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=91712818938057911130.jpg)
-
UP!
-
£25 on ebay free delivery
-
Could you show me a link ?
-
sent as requested , i bought 4 front suspension mounts 4 rear in poland
for 126 on polish site
in gb SHAFTED PRICE ON EBAY 12 14 POUNDS EACH FROM GB SUPPLIERS
8 on polish site £15
-
nice shot for you. I am selling these pastes in Poland with the same price as here and I got good recommendation.