Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: korkykat on December 04, 2015, 03:10:18 PM

Title: Reluctant Sale
Post by: korkykat on December 04, 2015, 03:10:18 PM
 >:(
I am reluctant to sell my project bis.

It was brought with the intention of stripping it and a fresh rebuild,,,ambitious.

Work commitments now stand in the way.

So
He is 1989, F plate.

Blue

It was driven into my garage where I have removed all the doors, boot, bonnet, engine, seats, rear suspension, bagging up as I went. I put it in a roll over jig, spun here over to find a bit too much welding to do in my spare time. Not as bad as you think, usual places but that's it, I have decided.

I live on the Isle of Wight, but hey, bring over your trailer it's got to be worth the spares or repair.

Make me an offer...............
Title: Re: Reluctant Sale
Post by: poxxxy on December 24, 2015, 02:31:56 PM
Ahh that is a shame! I was always planning on driving my blue 126 bis down on the island but sold it before holiday season :D. If you can send me some pictures over to [email protected] and what kind of figure your thinking i'll have a ponder :).
Title: Re: Reluctant Sale
Post by: Burty on April 03, 2016, 05:20:39 PM
Hi do you still have this for sale? Also what money are you thinking?
My email is [email protected] if you have some photos?
Cheers