Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: dajwid on November 30, 2015, 06:51:21 PM
-
I have Been away a while.
Family problems, moving house, changing job.
Illness.....
I'm now slowly looking for another 126. It looks like it's going to come from the motherland as prices here gone mad.
Looking for an early one if I can find one in PL for the right price.
So I'm back, I see the many of you are still here, answering the same questions 😀
Will these wheels fit, how do I fit an electric pump? Lights don't work, bus or air cooled 😂
I'm pleased to see Beryl is back on the road. I couldn't face to do it myself after the Christmas swim.
So hi to all the old faces, hope to be back with a 126 soon.
-
Nice to see you back in the fold :D
-
Welcome back!! ;)