Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: BHBASS on November 13, 2015, 06:22:52 PM

Title: Right hand drive passenger side glovebox / speaker mount
Post by: BHBASS on November 13, 2015, 06:22:52 PM
I have got myself a 1991 126p FL today  8)

Looking for the right hand drive version glovebox thing, as I am thinking of putting it on the driver's side to provide speaker mount. See picture attached, basically I need one from the RHD version.
Title: Re: Right hand drive passenger side glovebox / speaker mount
Post by: Robin126 on March 27, 2017, 10:38:56 PM
Same here..
Title: Re: Right hand drive passenger side glovebox / speaker mount
Post by: Trevor on April 09, 2017, 04:55:56 PM
Hi there, i have the wee shelf/glovebox your after.

Regards Trevor.
Title: Re: Right hand drive passenger side glovebox / speaker mount
Post by: Robin126 on April 09, 2017, 08:53:31 PM
Sent a Pm!