Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: sahin261 on November 11, 2015, 12:55:49 PM

Title: Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!
Post by: sahin261 on November 11, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
Hello everyone from Turkey. Again me  :D Maybe you will remember me: I shared with you electronic ignition on Bis.

Now I'm here again, I'm putting nanoplex ignition on 126Bis. Of course I get so a lot help from Bis Owner from Izmit. Even The most important part (sensor holders) , My brother from Izmit prepared.  

Right now everything is ready. Just I need to install on car and then start engine. I'm studying mechanical engineering (focusing automotive) last year and almost no time for my lovely bis :)
Here I will share some pictures for you get idea.

Nanoplex ignition parts from Fiat 126 EL/ELX. :)

Title: Re: Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!
Post by: Bambino126 on November 11, 2015, 09:41:50 PM
Great! Will be good to see it.
Title: Re: Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!
Post by: sahin261 on December 20, 2015, 10:40:53 PM
Hello everyone. I'm here for say:
We did distribitorless ignition on bis. Nanoplex is working very well. Here a video for you.

[youtube]watch?v=Xc0Lr0HPytA[/youtube]