Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: BHBASS on October 29, 2015, 09:23:17 PM

Title: Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)
Post by: BHBASS on October 29, 2015, 09:23:17 PM
Hello everyone,

Since I am going for the full chrome look, I would like to add the metal chrome trims to the headlights and front indicators (?), like these in the picture.

Thanks ;)
Title: Re: Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)
Post by: Bar Vitelli on October 30, 2015, 08:19:05 AM
Nice, not seen them before.   8)
Title: Re: Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)
Post by: BHBASS on October 30, 2015, 05:06:36 PM
I am on the lookout for them in Poland as well, as they do pop up every now and then. Worst case scenario, I will make the replicas. Will need at least one of them to measure, etc.