Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Gingerbunts on October 25, 2015, 01:00:56 PM
-
Hello,
I've just bought a white 1986 fiat 126, bit of a project but generally in quite good condition. Unfortunately, for now she won't be garaged. I've looked for a cover for her but they're all massive! I wondered if anyone could advise where I could buy a small one from? I used to own a 2CV and had a cover that gathered and held fast with a toggle but I can't even find one like that.
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Nicky
-
I got mine from Ricambio, and it fits perfectly.
-
I can do you a made to measure one I imported from Italy for £85 including postage. It's weather proof, fits snug, has hoops at the bottom if you want to tie and protects from temperature extremes 70c and -40c. It's lined so does not scratch. It's used but in good condition (I only used it for 1 winter and now have storage).