Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Branster on October 21, 2015, 09:19:27 AM
-
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and have enjoyed reading some of the great forum posts.
I have a couple of quick questions. Do you lovers of Fiat 126's who live in the UK want to buy and drive LHD vehicles?
I've looked on howmanyleft and apparently there are less than 200 on the road in the UK - which is quite a shock as the numbers have dropped so rapidly in 10 years!
Would you be interested if I found a couple of nice examples and brought them to the UK, registered and got them MOTd?
Also, spare parts, are they easy to come by? What do you need the most? For example doors, mirrors, engine parts. I am able to locate all this kind of stuff over here.
Any info you could give me would be great. Thanks in advance!
Mark