Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: sahin261 on October 13, 2015, 11:27:21 PM

Title: Nanoplex ignition will be on bis. But I have one question?
Post by: sahin261 on October 13, 2015, 11:27:21 PM
Hello friends again I'm here about modifying ignition systems on Fiat 126Bis. Last time I shared with you Electronic Ignition system on Bis. Now again ignition system but this time: Nanoplex  :)

 I bought from Poland Nanoplex ignition for my Fiat 126 bis. I will install soon. But i have question. I think one socket is missing. That vacuum module's socket and wires/cables.

That vacuum aparat has not socket? Or do you see? Any part missing for complete nanoplex ingintion set?
 
Thank you for your answers.

(http://i.hizliresim.com/n2YPG5.jpg)

(http://i.hizliresim.com/vRYzom.jpg)

(http://i.hizliresim.com/1rjPnY.jpg)

(http://i.hizliresim.com/LEdPoa.jpg)

(http://i.hizliresim.com/rRYLdV.jpg)

(http://i.hizliresim.com/gyjlLZ.jpg)

Title: Re: Nanoplex ignition will be on bis. But I have one question?
Post by: sahin261 on October 13, 2015, 11:28:44 PM
My question that--- Which cable will connect?

(http://i.hizliresim.com/rRYLJ7.jpg)

From this kabels which will connect to that vacuum aparat :)

(http://i.hizliresim.com/LEdPOj.jpg)
Title: Re: Nanoplex ignition will be on bis. But I have one question?
Post by: ape20ff on January 05, 2016, 02:52:18 AM
Hello.
Sorry if the answer is very late.
Anyway congratulations for your conversion. Good job! Well done!
Pin number 3 is for vacuum aparat.

(http://s14.postimg.org/ilfdabjgd/image.jpg) (http://postimg.org/image/ilfdabjgd/)

Pin number 1 is for + on the sensor and 5 for -.
126 bis pulley and flywheel are diffrent from 650 ones owing to balancing.
Never mix those parts.
Bye.

Title: Re: Nanoplex ignition will be on bis. But I have one question?
Post by: sahin261 on January 17, 2016, 05:09:02 PM
Hello.
Sorry if the answer is very late.
Anyway congratulations for your conversion. Good job! Well done!
Pin number 3 is for vacuum aparat.

(http://s14.postimg.org/ilfdabjgd/image.jpg) (http://postimg.org/image/ilfdabjgd/)

Pin number 1 is for + on the sensor and 5 for -.
126 bis pulley and flywheel are diffrent from 650 ones owing to balancing.
Never mix those parts.
Bye.

Hello, We did nanoplex on bis. Working great.  As you said, 126 bis and 650 have different parts. We did welding on 126bis' pulley and installed. 
Thank you for your answer.  :)