Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Jeffrey on September 28, 2015, 06:55:49 PM
-
Hi looking for a speedo with Miles/hours. Try to keep all parts for first mot in uk. Also i Think i will need front headlights.Regards Jeffrey
-
I have a speedo :)
-
Headlights, You can get by using these beam deflectors until you find RHD ones
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEADLAMP-BEAM-DEFLECTOR-LHD-LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-MOT-APPROV-/200375686658?hash=item2ea7525602
-
How much for speedo Inc post.Thanx for sticker for light but i like to past mot plus looking good for future :). Have a time as i like to bring a car for Springer time. So please let me know if someone will have a set of light.
-
Hi, I seem to have lost the speedo.
I have however found one on ebay in a job lot?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Aircooled-650cc-Parts-Job-Lot-Fiat-500-/252113098616
Chris
-
I have a speedo (the rectangular kind from the later models). You can have it for the price of postage as I'm not sure if it works.