Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: laners99 on September 26, 2015, 09:13:38 PM

Title: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: laners99 on September 26, 2015, 09:13:38 PM
Hi, has anyone got an old thin style steering wheel and /or front seat without headrests in the vynyl material they'd be willing to sell.  I'm Currently doing up a car and think these items would go really nicely.
Title: Re: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 26, 2015, 09:25:45 PM
That sounds like an early car, what year is it? I think I have a couple of those in my shed so can check based on the year.
Title: Re: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: laners99 on September 26, 2015, 11:00:59 PM
Mine is actually a 97 polish one.  I was looking to retro fit a much older one.  Do you think it might not fit?
Title: Re: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 27, 2015, 09:06:46 AM
It will fit no problem, let me know if you are interested and I will e-mail some pictures over.

Looks like someone else in Shropshire (a club member) is selling the seats you are after as well!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-interior-/201437576624?hash=item2ee69d7db0
Title: Re: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 27, 2015, 09:20:04 AM
Looks like someone else is selling the steering wheel you are after as well...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Steering-Wheel-1981-/181880725666?hash=item2a58efa0a2
Title: Re: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: wsmitwil on September 27, 2015, 11:50:41 AM
Oooo that's a nice interior and well priced  :lol:,

that's right it's mine just brought all new covers for some seat frames I had so decided to sell the old stuff, will post the Pics when done  ;D

Also I have a steering wheel
Title: Re: Old style thin steering wheel & possible old style interior.
Post by: wsmitwil on September 27, 2015, 02:54:38 PM

Sold !!