Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on September 24, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

Title: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 24, 2015, 10:19:33 PM
Hi, my DeVille is going into the bodyshop next week for a full respray and I want her back to 100% Original, Plastic bumpers back on and the "side trim"

Anyone have any of the side trim thingys or know the proper name so I can try and find some?

Ta
Chris
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 25, 2015, 07:50:49 AM
Hi Chris, I've seen a full set on eBay Italy in the past so will try and find again and let you know.
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 25, 2015, 10:48:55 AM
Perfect thanks!  :D
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 25, 2015, 07:36:50 PM
Try eBay Italy 'Fiat 126 gomma'...looks to be some good stuff on there.  ;D
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: 1973/126 on September 26, 2015, 09:59:05 AM
 Chris before you buy any let me have a look in my shed. I should have some, just not sure what condition they are in.
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on September 26, 2015, 01:28:13 PM
Me also have shed  :)
Found 3 of the 4 side strips  :D
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 26, 2015, 02:21:52 PM
Cheers guys! Well if there is a chance of being able to get a full set from people on here I will buy on there if the ones you have are for sale!

Chris
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: DeVilleChris on October 23, 2015, 08:29:26 PM
Thanks to rusty I have got 3 pieces in the set! :) I just need the smaller part on the passengers side if possible... anyone got this ?
Title: Re: DeVille "Side Trim"
Post by: Bar Vitelli on October 24, 2015, 08:23:34 AM
http://www.ebay.de/itm/MODANATURA-PARAFANGO-POSTERIORE-SINISTRO-FIAT-126-PERSONAL-4-PLASTICA-ORIGINALE-/111622929159?hash=item19fd3ebb07:g:9IcAAOSwqu9VBrAG