Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Bambino126 on September 05, 2015, 03:52:48 PM

Title: Rubber Elbow
Post by: Bambino126 on September 05, 2015, 03:52:48 PM
The rubber elbow hose connecting the carburettor to the 'air filter box' on my car has torn through.

I'm aware that several other members are looking for one too.

Does anyone at all know where I can buy one from?

I've tried the websites of Axel Gerstl and Ricambio with no luck.

If it is completely unavailable then perhaps we could club together to have it remanufactured and do a group buy?

(http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/tashman_/IMAG0296.jpg) (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/tashman_/media/IMAG0296.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Rubber Elbow
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 05, 2015, 04:20:30 PM
Ciao, Bambino! Is this used one on eBay Italy any good?

http://www.ebay.it/itm/convogliatore-aspirazione-carburatore-fiat-126-bis-489-15-/121560002844?hash=item1c4d8a711c
Title: Re: Rubber Elbow
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 05, 2015, 05:19:09 PM
You could also try Auto Rossa who are based in UK and stock parts for the Fiat 126 BIS.
Title: Re: Rubber Elbow
Post by: Bambino126 on September 14, 2015, 09:29:52 PM
Thanks BV, but the one in Italy looks more worn out than my one. And he wants €25 to get it here. I was hoping to find a new one, but no luck so far.
I'm looking into possibly buying a coolant hose elbow of the right dimensions and trying that out.