Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 1630 times)

Benji-woozle

• Subscribers
New to the forum
« on: March 06, 2018, 10:49:55 PM »
Hey guys

New to the forum but have got the bug for this plucky little car also known as the fiat 126 bis. Any help would be much appreciated and if anyone wants to join my epic trip to Monte Carlo via the fiat museum would be more than welcome. Would like some advice on electronic ignition for the bis as this seems to be the way to go and anyone who has a rear disc conversion (have all the parts coming for the front Inc. Braided lines, new kunifer hard lines and brand new master cylinder). I know this is a fair bit to ask in my first post but time is of the essence and any help and advice is always greatly received. Ben

Club1n

• Subscribers
    • Hit me up on Facebook!
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 03:28:31 AM »
I presume that you already have a front disk conversion if you're going to do the rears?! Just be aware that the pedal may feel pretty naff after getting disks all the way around due to having no servo. I'm pretty sure you can get a better feeling pedal using a Mk.1 Uno Turbo master (Don't quote me on this as I haven't done it yet, I remember reading it in a post a while back!)

I wish you the best of luck driving to Monte Carlo in the BIS! Just take some earplugs as it can get pretty noisy after a while! :P

1978 Works Fiat 126 Rep.

Bar Vitelli

• Subscriber VIP+
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 08:36:48 AM »
Ooh, what date are you planning to visit the Fiat museum, I'll be there soon!
Every cloud has one...

Benji-woozle

• Subscribers
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 09:06:20 PM »
Sorry for the late reply guys work has me going on around the clock. Yep already have the front disc and other related bits and bobs. Going to the museum around the 20th-21st July. However I need to pull my finger out and get the mammoth job finished in time.

Amateb8

• Subscribers
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 08:28:21 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the Forum.

I too have a Fiat 126 Bis. Post some photos of the car!!!