Author Topic: ..all sorted!! :~)  (Read 2933 times)

green-fly

..all sorted!! :~)
« on: June 28, 2005, 10:23:09 PM »
hi all,

thanks to my mechanic friend and a large socket (worn square drive) and a good twatting (sorry for getting technical!) to get the socket wedged onto the plug, he got it off   :lol:

no damage done, i bought a replacement plug but the top of it is about the size of a 10p so doesn't go all the way i don't think,  anyone know where to get a similar sized replacement to the original?? else i can re-use the old one..

i've decided just to clean it for a show this weekend in Peterborough and save any further aggro for now!

thanks for your help..
B

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 10:42:23 PM »
Thats great mate, its just a question of perseverance!! and you have done it, did i read correctly that your showing it this weekend? Make sure you take lots of pics  :lol: for us.

kind regards and well done

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): [email protected]

green-fly

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 10:48:51 PM »
hi Chris,
yeah, there's a big show locally so i'll trundle down to that and one the following Sunday too.. any of you make it and we can have our own stand!?

will take pics and park next to something big for extra effect!  saw a nice red 500 on my travels today..

well, thats it for tonight for me, catch you soon.. :wink:

fiatfsm

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 11:34:10 AM »
That is great, its brilliant to get them out to shows so people can actually see the 126! Got to be good for the club too, maybe next summer when Im sure our numbers will have increased we could have a club stand at say one of the big London area car shows like Uxbridge or Bromley? Its all publicity eh!? :wink:
1987 Fiat 126 FSM, alloys, clear lights, Polish tat accessories... love it!

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:28 PM »
yes that would be good, i actualy live in uxbridge and walk to the show every year! i was hoping for a stand this year next to the fiat club, but numbers are still low. I want to do one up north, more out of my way, the majhority of members are up north too, your right its all publicity, many people seem to know someone with a 126 so they can point them in our direction!

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): [email protected]