Author Topic: Kop Hill Climb 21st & 22nd September 2013  (Read 1395 times)

Pete126

• Administrator
Kop Hill Climb 21st & 22nd September 2013
« on: February 10, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
I received this Email from David Banes Kop Hill Climb Entrants

Hi,

Thank you for helping to make Kop Hill Climb a great success in 2012.

We hope you had a great experience (despite the Sunday weather) and take pride in the knowledge that you were part of enabling us to give over £36,000 of donations to local charities.

The dates for Kop Hill Climb 2013 are the 21st & 22nd September and we'll be mailing out club registration forms soon.

We're looking for a volunteer to help organise the individual classics and classic clubs for the 2013 event.  I did this last year and there's really not too much work leading up to the event, an hour or so a week handling registrations via our web based booking system, email and phone.  A few more hours as we get closer to the event as part of the Entrants Team selecting vehicles and organising the paddock.

On the weekend you would be expected to meet and greet clubs and be on hand in the paddock to resolve questions and any issues arising.  I took my Triumph Vitesse and still found time to enjoy the cars and watch some hill runners, so volunteering doesn't preclude some level of participation.

Please contact me for more information and feel free to pass this email onto anyone you think would be interested.

Kind Regards,

David Banes
Kop Hill Climb Entrants

w - www.kophillclimb.info
e - [email protected]
m - Mobile: 0782 5138 214
w - http://zerp.ly/dbanes

So if your free on the 21/22 September and would like to help out at this Prestigious Event get in touch with David.

Pete.      il cavallo piccolo