Author Topic: Fiat Polski 126p in Cuba  (Read 35863 times)

drcdb15

Re: Fiat Polski 126p in Cuba
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2017, 06:56:49 PM »
Oh, that Cuba... it's SOOOO boring.....  endless roads with no traffic...  plenty of empty spaces in the car parks...  miles and miles of clear blue seas and clear blue skies...  endless hours of brilliant sunshine ...   I don't know how you can live in such a dull uninteresting place.

You should come to Britain, we have all different sorts of rain here, and plenty of grey skies too, and so many cars on the roads you will always have some new variety to look at, and you can spend hours driving around all sorts of different places looking for somewhere to park....  then when you get to the coast there are thousands of new people to meet and talk to, and discuss interesting topics such as how long it took *them* to find somewhere to park...  and then there's the sunshine, why we have even several minutes of it on some days...   it's MUCH better here than in Cuba ...

PS: [whispers] how much is the air fare to Havana ... ???

:D

drcdb15

« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2017, 07:02:57 PM »
Hey !!!

Just received word of pics of my 126 where published at FDRicambi site .. check it out!! :P!!

https://www.fiat126ricambi.com/

Cheers

I did check it out - what great pix!!

AvB

• Subscriber VIP+
    • Club 126UK
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2017, 07:18:21 PM »
Oh, that Cuba... it's SOOOO boring.....  endless roads with no traffic...  plenty of empty spaces in the car parks...  miles and miles of clear blue seas and clear blue skies...  endless hours of brilliant sunshine ...   I don't know how you can live in such a dull uninteresting place.

You should come to Britain, we have all different sorts of rain here, and plenty of grey skies too, and so many cars on the roads you will always have some new variety to look at, and you can spend hours driving around all sorts of different places looking for somewhere to park....  then when you get to the coast there are thousands of new people to meet and talk to, and discuss interesting topics such as how long it took *them* to find somewhere to park...  and then there's the sunshine, why we have even several minutes of it on some days...   it's MUCH better here than in Cuba ...

PS: [whispers] how much is the air fare to Havana ... ???

:D

Wooot !!! drcdb15 you are the only one replying on this topic, thank you!!!!

First of all, im personally TIRED of sooooo many sunny days!!! Its unbelieveble, here its sunny the entire year! Thats why we call Cuba an "Eternal Summer".

Right now is a day with no clouds, perfect to go to Varadero or to many of the other beaches over here. I wish i could come to Britain :P , i lived in Spain for many years, but have never been in Britain :(. Prices on plane tickets are around $US 700 from London to Havana, and if you were to came here i can get you a place to stay at a pretty decent rate nearby to the beach (10-12KM) in my town and, of course, a tour on my 126 throught all Havana free of charge :) . I just wish anyone of the Club Members came to Cuba so they know, first hand, how we maintain our 126's and visit our Club, will really like it!. Best time to visit Cuba is when is Winter over there (October-February), because over here we have temperatures of 25C and, still, sunny days!

I want people to know about Cuba, but not just what newspappers says!

Thanks again for replying,

Keep in touch!